Thursday, 13 March 2014

Raising Money

Now money is a word most of us get excited about whether it be Me taking it out of your filthy little hands or you watching My well manicured fingers flicking through the pile of cash I've just extracted.

However this time it's a little different. I WANT YOUR MONEY!!!

For charity, that is.

As you all know I have been unwell and ultimately have now been diagnosed with Crohn's disease so with that in mind I am raising money for My chosen charity and I want you to help to contribute towards it. Why? Because it will make Me happy and that's what your purpose in life is, right?

So get out those credit cards and wallets stuffed full of cash and help to get Me to My not unattainable goal of just £100.00. In fact lets see if we can exceed My expectations shall we?

Here's the link you need and you know what to do. I wonder who will be first?


JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment