Friday, 18 October 2013

Birthday Time

That's right it's My birthday on the 26th of October, that's just 8 days from now and to say I'm excited is an under statement. 

I'm feeling charitable this year and have decided that I shall make it easy for you and all I want for My birthday off you are amazon gift vouchers or cash. Vouchers will be sent to beth_jennison@hotmail.co.uk

Make your pathetic worthless existence that little less pathetic and do something nice for Me instead of for yourself. You don't need that cash you worked so hard for anyway, you know you don't deserve it. If you're lucky and you include your name in your gift, I may even say thank you. However that only applies to those who really impress Me. 

What are you still doing here? Run along wallet wankers and money sluts and make this Goddess smile on Her special day. 

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday.......dous that means hubby gets to cum???

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Goddess is dangerously addictive. You have been warned.

    ReplyDelete